TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Wednesday marked the first day of filing for Indiana elections.
People in the Wabash Valley are announcing their intentions.
On Wednesday, Norm Loudermilk made a big announcement.
Loudermilk is running for State Representative in District 43.
He's the current Terre Haute Assistant Fire Chief.
Loudermilk previously served as a city councilman.
He says it's important to have someone representing the area who understands local needs.
- Assistant Terre Haute Fire Chief announces run for State Representative
- THN math teacher running for State Representative
- Terre Haute Fire Department wins state award
- Mark Bird Announces Run For Indiana House of Representatives
- Local utility workers represent Terre Haute at International Lineman's Rodeo
- Fire consumes Terre Haute warehouse
- Crews work on new assisted living facility in Terre Haute
- New assisted living facility opens in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute assisted living facility holds a community night
- Silver Birch Assistant Living of Terre Haute hosted a seminar about VA Aid and Assistance