TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - If you travel through big cities you will see public art spaces. beautiful designs by local artists bring character to that city.
Now Terre Haute is planning a similar project and a big announcement was made on Thursday that Art Spaces Inc. will help make that a reality. The group announced a pledge from the Wabash River Regional Development Authority of $75,000 toward the Turn to the River project. The project will encompass a 6 square block area it includes Terre Haute city hall and the courthouse to a riverside property that is city owned.
The entire project should take a few years to complete.
- Art Spaces announces financial Pledge
- Arts Spaces shows off new downtown sculpture
- Wabash Valley Art Spaces looking to team up
- Art Spaces event goes behind the scenes of "Hamilton"
- Art Spaces holds Arts and Crafts Brew-off at the Red Barn
- Trump announces plans for Pentagon to create ‘Space Force’
- Space Heater Safety
- Art Spaces and the Vigo County Public Library unveil new sculpture
- Wabash Valley hospital on the financial mend
- United Methodist Village financial consultant addresses issues