TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - An arrest has been made in the firework explosion case that occurred at 821 N 13th st on April 3rd, 2019.
Terre Haute Police say Elizabeth S Moore was arrested and charged with arson and criminal recklessness.
It started around 10:00 pm Wednesday April 3rd when the police and fire department were called to a home near 13th and Locust Streets on reports of a potential explosion.
No injuries were reported at either scene.
- Arrest made in firework explosion case
- Church fireworks show postponed
- Arrest made in armed robbery case from early Wednesday morning
- Arrest made after explosive device detonated in Terre Haute trash can
- Arrest made after police standoff
- Police think fireworks were to blame for two Terre Haute explosions
- Arrest made in New Year's Eve stabbing
- Dallas officers out of surgery, arrest made
- Arrest made in community corrections arson
- Arrest made in early morning robbery