PERRYSVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vermillion County, Indiana man is behind bars in connection with a New Year's Eve stabbing.
Sheriff's officials say it happened at a home on Depot Street in Perrysville.
They say Travis Butcher, 40, was found in the kitchen with a stab wound to the abdomen.
Butcher was treated and released from a local hospital.
Meanwhile, Shaun Bacon, 35, from Cayuga, was arrested.
He faces preliminary charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
He's being held in the Vermillion County jail.
- Arrest made in New Year's Eve stabbing
- Arrest made in late night stabbing
- Weather Trends for New Years Eve
- Arrest made after police standoff
- Safe and Sober rides offered this New Year's Eve
- Robinson PD increases patrols for New Year's Eve
- Man arrested stabbing at 6th Avenue Bar
- Man arrested after Vigo County stabbing
- Dallas officers out of surgery, arrest made
- Arrest made in community corrections arson