TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - This Friday, was National College Application Day and 17 Indiana colleges are waiving their application fees.
This includes Indiana State University and Vincennes University.
The goal is to increase the number of 1st generation and low income students pursuing higher education.
In addition Ivy Tech, Rose-Hulman, and Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College will waive application fees throughout the month of October.
However, there are an additional 15 colleges that have free applications year round.
Click here for more information about National College Application Day.
- Application fees waived for 'National College Application Day'
- THFD accepting job applications
- Valley city waives late utility fees
- New student housing complex accepting applications
- Terre Haute Police now accepting applications
- Community looks forward after Stellar application withdrawal
- Sullivan offers to waive utility late fees for federal employees
- State extends application period for low-income heating aid
- Purdue responds to data breach of 26,598 applicants
- Dana Christian School still accepting applications for new students