BLOOMFIELD, Ind. (WTHI) - A 49-year tradition continues in Bloomfield.
It's the annual Bloomfield Apple Festival.
Organizers say there's something special for everyone at this year's festival, including plenty of delicious apples.
"This weekend is filled with activities, such as a tractor pull for kids, a 5K race, a car show downtown on the square, we have amusement rides, and entertainment on the stage, apple baking contests. It's a family fun weekend," Kris Jarman said.
To learn more about the festival, click here.
- Apple Festival continues 49-year tradition
- Vendors continue family traditions at Covered Bridge Festival
- Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring
- Clabber Girl continues holiday tradition on Saturday
- 31-year tradition continues with Hospice fundraiser
- Softball game continues tradition by honoring Terre Haute business owner
- A labor day tradition in Terre Haute continues
- Covered Bridge Festival continues through weekend
- Indiana State University homecoming festivities: Changes to the tradition to keep you safe
- Organizers get ready to kick off 50th Cory Apple Festival