TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) – Vigo County is going to be home to another Casey’s General Store.
News 10 learned of this possibility earlier this year. Now, the Vice President of Marketing has confirmed some information about the store.
The store will be built on the north side of the intersection at U.S. Highway 40 and Main Street in Seelyville, in eastern Vigo County.
The property should be released to company’s construction division by the end of July. Then, in about five months, the new store should be ready for customers.
You can find a list of Casey’s General Store locations online. https://www.caseys.com/locations
- Another place to fuel up is coming to eastern Vigo County
- Crews battle fire in eastern Vigo County
- At least one airlifted after eastern Vigo County crash
- One person airlifted after eastern Vigo County crash
- First ever $2 Tuesday takes place at Vigo County Fair
- Police use canines and drones to search for missing autistic child in eastern Vigo County
- Polar Express comes to the Vigo County Public Library
- Groups come together to celebrate Vigo County's 200th birthday
- Vigo County beach to close
- Donation benefits Vigo County park