Photo Gallery 11 Images
CASEY, Ill. (WTHI) - Casey, Illinois is famous for its big things. And the newest creation? A big, tiny-house!
If you've heard of HGTV’s ‘Tiny Home, Big Living’ be on the look-out for an episode featuring this house!
It was built by Troy Bolin who oversees Bolin Enterprises and is behind all the "big things" in Casey. The home was designed for his daughter Molly.
The goal was for her to live independently after being diagnosed with epilepsy.
If" you would like to see the Casey's Big Things in a Small Town, click here!
The tiny home will be moved to Nashville, Tennessee later this Spring.
However, the tiny home will be set up during the Bolin Transport and BEI Automotive Repair’s 10th Annual Customer Appreciation Pancake Breakfast in Casey on February 24, 2018 from 7:30am to 10:00am CST.
For more information about this free event, click here.
- Another big item in Casey, Illinois. But this one is 'tiny'
- Marshall, Illinois Casey General Store granted liquor license
- 50 years of tiny miracles
- Meet Casey-Westfield's new SRO
- Harvest Emergency in Illinois
- Precious items saved after VFW closure
- Casey library announces an expansion, accepting donations
- Annual Popcorn Festival underway in Casey
- Illinois lawmakers revisit gun legislation
- Weekend tornadoes rip through Illinois