PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An anonymous donor has paid off all outstanding school lunch balances at a Parke County school to honor Colten Howard.
The North Central Parke Community School Corporation made the announcement on social media.
They said the anonymous donor paid over $900 to cover all of the outstanding balances at North Central Parke.
The donation was made in Colten Howard's memory.
Colten lost his life on Friday in a grain bin accident in Waveland.
- Anonymous donor pays off over $900 in outstanding lunch balances to honor Colten Howard
- Anonymous donor pays off lunch fees for two Vigo County schools
- Teacher remembers former student, funeral services announced for Colten Howard
- They asked for a tractor but received a community: Dozens of farmers line up their equipment to honor Colten Howard
- Anonymous diner pays lunch tab for 11 sheriff's deputies
- "I didn't believe it... don't want to accept it," Those who knew Colten Howard share memories and plans to honor him
- 'He can just walk into a room and put a smile on everybody's face’ Parke Heritage students honor Colten Howard through hats
- First back pay checks sent out to 900 Illinois workers
- “There needs to be more kindness…” Colten Howard’s memory lives on through random acts of kindness
- Blood donors honored for World Blood Donor Day