TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Serving up hot cakes. That's what's happening at the Pancake Breakfast on Saturday morning.
The Vigo County Parks and Recreation department is hosting the 31st annual breakfast.
Proceeds will go to help keeping the parks clean and beautiful.
The best part: the pancakes will be covered with pure maple syrup from the department's Prairie Creek Park.
The breakfast will take place Saturday February 17 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
It will take place in the log barn.
The breakfast will be $5 a plate and $2 for kids 6 and under.
- Annual pancake breakfast to celebrate 31 years
- Pancake breakfast to benefit Clay Youth League
- Books and Breakfast: Kids get the chance to design pancakes at the library
- Vigo County Parks to Hold Learning Events Instead of Pancake Breakfast
- Pancakes for a good cause
- ISU students exploring technology while making pancakes
- Sullivan FFA celebrates during annual banquet
- Craft bazaar celebrates 13th year
- YMCA hosts 'Breakfast with Santa' event
- Brazil students honor first responders with breakfast