TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Your donations will help put food on the tables of local families.
On Thursday, dozens of generous community members stopped by our studios.
They donated food and money toward our annual Share Your Thanksgiving program.
Catholic Charities will take those donations and help distribute them.
If you missed the drive, don't worry! You can still help. There are collection bins set up across the Wabash Valley.
You can find a list of the locations right here.
- Annual Share Your Thanksgiving Drive helps put food on the table for local families
- Nearly 30,000 pounds of food collected in Share Your Thanksgiving food drive
- One in five families have a hard time putting food on the table
- Food drive helps homeless veterans
- Nearly 22 tons of food collected in 29th annual Share Your Thanksgiving!
- Annual food drive supports homeless veterans
- Stop by WTHI for annual Share Your Thanksgiving
- Vincennes city council tables food truck ordinance
- Local store holds canned food drive
- Local organization holds second annual diaper drive