TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An annual 5K combined fitness and beer Saturday morning.
Runners in the Brat Trot 5K made stops in Terre Haute's historical brewing district for shots of beer. They drank the equivalent of one beer by the time they were done with the race.
Terre Haute Brewing Company provided the beer and Immanuel Lutheran Church hosted the run.
- Annual 5K combines fitness and beer
- Local church holds 5k
- Annual 5k event helps feed hungry students in Vigo County
- Chamber holds annual Light Your Way to Better Health 5K
- 10th annual Trailblazer 5K hosted at Vincennes University
- Pneumonia and flu a bad combination
- Sunday is National Beer Day
- 18th annual Firecracker 5K draws in hundreds of runners from across the Wabash Valley
- Sign-ups underway for Hearth Throb 5K
- Hot Pursuit 5K supports memorial project