VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) – Trans-Care Ambulance service in Vigo County has added a new location in partnership with a fire department.
The service is moving into Station 42 of the Sugar Creek Fire Department.
This will be the third firehouse Trans-care has partnered with in the area.
Leaders say they hope the decision will improve the coverage area and response times.
There are Trans-Care locations stationed with other fire stations within the Trans-Care service location.
- Ambulance service adds new location with goal of speeding up response times
- Clinton ambulance service announces move
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- New Vermillion County ambulance service getting ready to respond
- A 10-year contract with Trans-Care Ambulance service was approved
- THFD shopping for new ambulances
- College goal Sunday
- '...It's going to be rough,' staff speaks out as Paris, Illinois ambulance service prepares to close
- New ambulance facility celebrates opening in Sullivan
- THFD receives first of three new ambulances