FARMINGTON, Ill. (WTHI) – An Amber Alert has been issued for a missing baby.
Authorities say 13-month-old Bently Dutz was in the backseat of a car when it was stolen from a Circle K in Farmington, Illinois.
Bently has blond hair and is wearing a Bob the Builder yellow and white onesie with a blue hood.
The stolen vehicle is a gold 2000 Ford Taurus with license plate AT70987.
Police are looking for three suspects. They say one man is 24-year-old James Jackson. He was seen wearing a black t-shirt and white jeans.
Authorities say a second suspect is a black male wearing a yellow Reebok hooded sweatshirt and the third suspect is a black male wearing a white hooded sweatshirt.
If you have any information about this case you are urged to contact police.
- Amber Alert issued after car stolen
- Fort Wayne Amber Alert canceled
- Police issue important message after false Amber Alert
- Police issue Amber Alert for 2 children in Illinois after mother fatally shot
- UPDATE: ISP reports child is safe; suspect in custody after Amber Alert issued
- Illinois man charged in connection to false Amber Alert
- Why was the missing Vermillion County child a Silver Alert...and not an Amber Alert?
- Silver Alert issued for missing Bedford man
- Silver Alert issued for Greene County man
- Silver Alert issued for missing Indiana woman