BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Students learned about the possibilities of life after high school, through the eyes of those who were once in their shoes.
Several alumni made the trip back to Northview High School in Brazil.
They were inducted into the Hall of Knights on Friday morning.
Inductees like Teresa Tribble spoke with students about their success.
She's an entrepreneur in Boston.
She said even though she's no longer in the area...this honor will always be a piece of home.
"For me personally, coming from out of town, think it's a nice way to reconnect alumni with the school...and so that I'm thinking about Northview on a regular basis," Tribble said.
The new Hall of Knights class will be honored at Friday night's football game.
- Alumni honored at Northview High School
- Golden Apple: Northview High School's Michele Hunter
- Northview drum-a-thon
- Three Vigo County high schools honored
- School Board meets Thursday to discuss New synthetic turf at Northview High School
- Downtown Terre Haute gets weekend economic boost from ISU alumni
- Friday was the 2019 Distinguished Alumni Award ceremony.
- New field dedicated at Northview
- YMCA partners with Northview High School to improve youth basketball program
- Work starts on a memorial to honor Wiley High School