TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you shop at Aldi and you are allergic to nuts, keep reading.
The grocery chain has issued a recall for their Choceur Dark Chocolate Bars.
They say there may be almond pieces not listed on the packaging.
Aldi has removed all of the affected chocolate bars from the shelves.
If you want to check the bars you've already purchased, these are the 5.29 oz chocolate bars, with a best-by date of July 24, 2018.
The UPC code is 4149817964.
The chocolate bars were sold in stores located in Indiana and Illinois, along with Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa, Kentucky, West Virginia, New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Florida, and Texas.
You can take them back to the store for a full refund.
- Aldi issues recall for chocolate bar
- ALDI issues recall for some apples sold in Indiana
- New Aldi's location set to open soon
- Fisher-Price issues recall for infant seats
- One Wabash Valley Aldi's closes as another one opens
- Kroger finds mold in water meant for infants, recall issued
- Kia and General Motors issue recalls over safety concerns
- Maker of opioid overdose antidote Naloxone issues recall
- Fiat Chrysler recalls vans, SUVs over brake issue
- 882,000 Ram trucks recalled for potential steering, brake pedal issues