TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - The wait is over for many shoppers! Aldi's is officially open on the south side of Terre Haute.
Before the doors even opened Thursday morning people lined the building waiting to get a glimpse of the new supermarket.
This new store gives customers a faster and easier way to shop. The previous store, on First Street is now closed.
Aldi officials say the layout of this new store focuses on what people love most, fresh food, dairy and baked goods!
Aldi is currently building another location right now on the east side of Terre Haute located on State Road 46 near Meijer.
- Aldi is now open on the south side of Terre Haute
- Crews respond to house fire on Terre Haute's south side
- New grocery store opens on Terre Haute's east side
- La Quinta Inn opens Dec. 28 on south side of Terre Haute
- Gift cards and free produce for a year? Aldi announces opening date for new south side store
- New Aldi's location set to open soon
- Aldi's set to hold hiring spree, including at their Terre Haute locations
- Three car accident on south side of Terre Haute snarled afternoon traffic
- Water company to blame for sinkhole on Terre Haute's south side
- Crews working to create Climbing Cafe on Terre Haute's south side