VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police believe alcohol may have been a factor in after a Sunday crash in Vermillion County.
The crash happened on Hazelbluff Road near County Road 200 East.
First responders found 55-year-old Danny Miley ejected from his on-fire vehicle.
Police say Miley left the roadway, and hit a wooden post, and then crashed into a tree.
He was taken to a Clinton, Indiana hospital, and then airlifted to Regional Hospital in Terre Haute.
Police said Miley is in stable condition.
- Alcohol may have been a factor in a fiery weekend crash, one person airlifted
- Alcohol a factor in weekend Parke County crash
- One person airlifted after eastern Vigo County crash
- One person airlifted after single-vehicle Parke County crash
- Wind Chill Factor
- Two children airlifted after Vermillion County crash
- Vermillion County crash ends with one airlifted
- One person killed in weekend ATV crash
- Underage girl airlifted after falling down a 60-foot embankment with alcohol poisoning
- At least one airlifted after eastern Vigo County crash