PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police say alcohol was a factor in a serious weekend crash in Parke County.
It happened on Sunday afternoon near Turkey Run State Park.
Police say Shaun Bacon crossed the center line, left the roadway, and hit several trees.
Because of the severe damage to the vehicle, Bacon had to be cut out.
He was airlifted to an Indianapolis hospital where he is recovering from his injuries.
- Alcohol a factor in weekend Parke County crash
- Alcohol may have been a factor in a fiery weekend crash, one person airlifted
- Wind Chill Factor
- Vigo County school consolidation: Factors in decision and enrollment breakdown
- One injured in Parke County Crash
- 5-year-old killed in Parke County crash
- Rockville man killed in Parke County crash
- UPDATE: Sheriff's Office: Drugs & high speed may be factors in deadly crash
- Man was allegedly drunk when he crashed into a buggy in Parke County over the weekend
- Higher budget deficits a likely factor in stock market rout