TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Airmen from the 181st Intelligence Wing based out of Terre Haute are back home after a 30-day deployment.
Security forces with the 181st were deployed to Puerto Rico for the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.
While there, they helped with security and protection of people and resources at the Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla.
- Airmen from the 181st return home after Hurricane Maira support
- Brigadier General retires at 181st intelligence wing
- High school students check out 181st Intelligence Wing
- Youth leaders meet with Commander of 181st division at round table
- Local Indiana WWII veteran returns home to amazing support from state and community
- SPECIAL REPORT: “Racing into the Future” Local Airmen create World-Wide Impact
- Cat returns home after 6 years missing
- McCain treated for viral infection, returns home to Arizona
- 7 dogs at Vincennes shelter displaced by hurricanes still need homes
- Special run supports area veterans