TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Airmen from the 181st Intelligence Wing based out of Terre Haute are back home after a 30-day deployment.
Security forces with the 181st were deployed to Puerto Rico for the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.
While there, they helped with security and protection of people and resources at the Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla.
- Airmen from the 181st return home after Hurricane Maira support
- Brigadier General retires at 181st intelligence wing
- High school students check out 181st Intelligence Wing
- Former 181st Intelligence Wing Commander earns promotion to Major General
- U.S. Senator makes stop at 181st Intelligence Wing
- First Female Commander to lead 181st Intelligence Wing
- Youth leaders meet with Commander of 181st division at round table
- Christmas at the 181st: The work of an airman doesn't stop for the holiday
- SPECIAL REPORT: “Racing into the Future” Local Airmen create World-Wide Impact
- Local Indiana WWII veteran returns home to amazing support from state and community