CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An agreement between the city of Brazil and the Clay County Humane Society is officially in place.
The two agencies filed paperwork Monday.
This means the humane shelter will now handle animal control calls.
The one-year contract costs $20,000.
- Agreement official between Brazil and Clay County Humane Society for animal control
- Agreement made in Clay County between Brazil and Humane Society for animal control
- How is the new Brazil animal control agreement working out?
- Humane Society grant will help control the stray animal population
- City of Brazil and Clay County Humane Society still can't come to a deal
- Brazil continues to rework animal control issues
- Annual Mayor's Ride looks to benefit Clay County Humane Society
- Brazil Mayor's Ride a big success for the humane society
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant