CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Brazil's Mayor says his city has an agreement in principle with the Clay County Humane Society for Animal Control.
Mayor Brian Wyndham said he met with the Humane Society's Director Thursday morning.
Under the agreement, the Humane Shelter would handle animal control calls. The one year contract would be for $20,000.
It will go before the Humane Shelter's Board on Monday night.
If they approve it, it would then go before the city council for approval at Wednesday night's meeting.
- Agreement made in Clay County between Brazil and Humane Society for animal control
- Agreement official between Brazil and Clay County Humane Society for animal control
- How is the new Brazil animal control agreement working out?
- Humane Society grant will help control the stray animal population
- City of Brazil and Clay County Humane Society still can't come to a deal
- Brazil continues to rework animal control issues
- Annual Mayor's Ride looks to benefit Clay County Humane Society
- Brazil Mayor's Ride a big success for the humane society
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant