TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police say no injuries came out of a hit and run crash in Terre Haute.
It happened Sunday afternoon on 3rd and Ohio Street.
Terre Haute Police told News 10 a vehicle hit a Mustang.
Police say the impact caused a chain reaction with a SUV, which ended up hitting the median. Officials say the Mustang hit a fire hydrant on the street.
Police were able to catch up with the driver who caused the accident on 19th and Crawford.
No other information has been released.
- Police say no injuries in afternoon crash in Terre Haute
- No serious injuries after Wednesday afternoon crash
- Terre Haute North football player airlifted after practice injury
- No injuries after house fire in Terre Haute
- No injuries reported in Terre Haute house fire
- Police officer hurt in Terre Haute car crash
- Vermillion County motorcycle crash involving a deer leaves Terre Haute couple with serious injuries
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash
- Crews work Friday afternoon traffic accident in Terre Haute
- Driver accused in Friday afternoon chase in Terre Haute identified