TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A road that's been closed for nearly a year is still on schedule to open back up by the end of this month.
Vigo County Commissioners say the McDaniel Road Bridge repair is in its final stages.
The work started to repair a collapsed wall several months ago.
Commissioners are now asking crews to check the other side of the bridge before it reopens.
That way, they can prevent issues like this from happening again.
- After one year McDaniel Road bridge almost ready to reopen
- Completion timeframe set for McDaniel Road bridge
- INDOT: McDaniel Road Bridge officially open!
- McDaniel Road overpass project nearing next stage
- McDaniel Road Bypass open for use
- With Josh McDaniels backing out, Colts reopen coaching search
- Make a Difference: Scott McDaniel
- Why bridges ice before roads
- Clinton Bridge almost ready for makeover
- Vigo County bridge reopened after structural damage repaired