VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A suspect involved in an attempted murder case had his day in Vigo County Court.
Zavius King was recently arrested in Louisville and brought back to Vigo County for a charge of attempted murder.
That stems from a shooting on Elm Street in Terre Haute earlier this month.
In court, King was given a jury trial date of February 11th.
He remains in the Vigo County Jail on $100,000 with no 10 percent allowed.
He's expected to be back in court on September 27th.
- After getting transferred from Louisville, Terre Haute murder suspect appears in court
- Terre Haute firefighter accused of child molesting appears in court
- Court documents show more details about Terre Haute murder investigation
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Man accused of Tuesday standoff in Terre Haute set to appear in court on Monday
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man arrested for murder
- Terre Haute man charged for Greencastle murder
- Terre Haute man sentenced for 2018 murder