TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County School Corporation is investigating after a student was hurt at a local middle school.
News 10 received reports about a social media post alleging a student had been bullied and hurt at school.
We reached out to school corporation officials to see if the claims were true.
Superintendent Robert Haworth confirmed a student was injured at Sarah Scott Middle on Tuesday.
School officials are investigating whether the injury was the result of bullying.
Officials are not releasing information about the student, or the extent of the injuries for privacy reasons.
News 10 has embedded the public Facebook post with this story.
- After a social media post alleging bullying, News 10 confirms a student was hurt at Sarah Scott Middle School
- Family speaks out after daughter is injured at Sarah Scott Middle School
- Sarah Scott set to open Christmas Store
- Two juveniles in custody after alleged social media school threat
- Kids compete in Quiz Bowl at Sarah Scott
- Social media post shows Terre Haute North issues, school leaders respond
- False school closure rumor shut down on social media
- Student arrested following another social media threat at Columbus East High School
- Jasonville's police chief says goodbye in social media post after a 28-year law enforcement career
- White House creates tool for people to report alleged social media bias