SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - A retailer that has been around for decades will be closing up shop.
On Friday, News 10 learned that Milburn Pharmacy in Sullivan will be shutting its doors.
The locally owned pharmacy has been operating for 91-years.
We spoke with Ed Walker, the current owner of the pharmacy.
He told us the reimbursement landscape has changed dramatically for Medicare and Medicaid treatment.
That is playing a role in their decision to close.
Walker said he has enjoyed serving the community over the years.
All current customers will be transferred to another pharmacy.
If you have questions, call 812-268-4737.
- After 91-years in business, Sullivan pharmacy set close
- 'It's just another store gone from Sullivan...' Customers react to Milburn Pharmacy closing after 91-years
- Indiana congressman tours Sullivan County brick business
- Section Street in Sullivan closed for repaving
- Local pharmacy struggles with new state program
- Innovate Sullivan hopes to help boost future business leaders
- Fishing Rodeo set for this weekend in Sullivan County
- Sullivan County kids receive an up-close look at animals
- Crews close section of Sullivan County road for repairs
- Sullivan County Ambulance update