VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County School Corporation will have additional security throughout the school district on Tuesday.
This is after a threat on social media last week to shoot people at Terre Haute South Vigo High School.
Superintendent Robert Haworth said in a release the corporation has taken preliminary action towards students of interest in the incident.
Haworth said no arrests have been made so far.
He said the school corporation will continue to work with police to resolve the issue.
- Additional security will be in place at Vigo County schools as students return after social media threat
- Two juveniles in custody after alleged social media school threat
- Confusion spread after threats on social media in Knox County
- Student arrested following another social media threat at Columbus East High School
- ISUPD warns students about social media scam
- Vigo County opens additional early voting centers
- Local pizza place expands with additional location
- Parents voice concerns on social media after Wednesday night school threat
- Sheriff: Threats on social media in Knox County, Kentucky not Indiana
- Deadline placed for Vigo County Jail update