COLES COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - We have new information on a Martinsville man charged with multiple counts of sexual abuse and assault with a juvenile.
Barry Wolfe is affiliated with a girls basketball AAU program.
Coles County officials say the incidents happened on multiple occasions dating back to 2014.
Wolfe is currently in the Coles County Jail.
His bond had been set at $500,000.
We just learned an additional $5 million bond was added with 10 percent allowed.
News 10 is working to find out the reasoning for that addition.
Wolfe will be in court later this month for a bond hearing.
- Accused AAU director gets $5 million bond tacked on
- Bond reduced for former Illinois AAU girls basketball director accused of criminal sexual assault
- Former Clark County AAU director requests jury trial
- Convicted AAU basketball coach withdraws guilty plea
- Illinois AAU basketball program dissolves after former director is arrested for sexual assault
- Trial date set for former Illinois AAU coach accused of sexual misconduct
- City Council still frustrated with $70 million bond proposal
- $70 million sewer bond proposal withdrawn, other measures approved
- Former Clark County AAU coach faces 42 charges, including criminal sexual assault
- Former AAU coach facing sex charges requests a change of venue