VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The northbound lanes of U.S. Highway 41 are back open in Vigo County.
That's after a crash that happened just south of the Pimento turnoff Sunday evening.
Police told News 10 they believe the driver was trying to avoid hitting a deer. That's when the car went into a ditch and rolled.
Officials say two people inside the car were taken to the hospital.
At this time, no word yet on the extent of their conditions or injuries.
- U.S. 41 back open after evening crash
- U.S. 41 back open in Lyford after transformer fire
- Wings Etc.to open on South US 41
- U.S. Highway 41 resurfacing project complete
- INDOT announces construction on US 41 bridge
- ISP releases information as to why U.S. 41 was shut down south of Oaktown Wednesday evening
- New traffic light to be installed on U.S. 41 ahead of southside Menards opening
- Driver killed in crash that closed part of U.S. 41 South
- Islamic State claims attack on Shiite center, 41 dead
- INDOT announces resurfacing project on U.S. 41 and S.R. 163