PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - An accident in Edgar County has shut down a Paris, Illinois road.
According to the Edgar County Sheriff's Office Facebook page, High Street in Paris is shut down from Madison Street to Highland Drive.
The post says the crash involves a semi-trailer and utility poles.
They say the road will be shut down for an "extended period of time."
The sheriff's office says you should find alternative routes.
- Accident shuts down Paris, Illinois road
- Minor train derailment results in Paris, Illinois road closure
- UPDATE: Boil order in Paris, Illinois lifted
- Illinois State Trooper killed in accident
- Man killed after hit by vehicle in Paris, Illinois
- Hope House in the works in Paris, Illinois
- Paris, Illinois charity one step closer to helping homeless teens
- Two credit card skimmers found at Paris, Illinois gas station
- Paris, Illinois Wendy's robbed at gunpoint, police search for suspects
- 19-year-old killed after accident involving four-wheeler in Illinois