CROWN POINT, Ind. (WTHI) – A Statewide AMBER Alert has been cancelled after an Indiana teen went missing and was believed to be in extreme danger. The teen was found and a suspect taken into custody.
16-year-old Madison Elizabeth Yancy Eddlemon went missing from Crown Point, Indiana. She had been last seen Saturday morning.
The Lake County Sheriff’s Office requested the activation of an AMBER Alert Sunday morning.
Investigators think the teen was with 22-year-old Alexander Martin Curry-Fishtorn.
- AMBER Alert cancelled for missing teen
- Fort Wayne Amber Alert canceled
- UPDATE: Statewide Amber Alert cancelled for 2 children from Hamlet
- UPDATE: Police cancel Amber Alert after missing Michigan children found safe, suspect in custody
- UPDATE: 9-year-old boy missing from South Bend found, Amber Alert canceled
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Linton man
- Amber Alert issued after car stolen
- Why was the missing Vermillion County child a Silver Alert...and not an Amber Alert?
- Hamilton County teen found safe; Silver Alert canceled
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Elwood, Indiana man