Officials have canceled a Fort Wayne area Amber Alert.
Dispatchers in the area told our sister station, WFFT that both one-year-old Mary Kryder and 27-year-old Ikeca Betzner were located.
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana officials have declared a statewide Amber Alert.
According to police, the Amber Alert is out of Fort Wayne.
Police are searching for one-year-old Mary Kryder.
Mary is described as a biracial female, 3 feet tall, 30 lbs, black hair, and blue eyes.
She was last seen wearing a teal shirt, and black sparkly pants.
She was last seen Wednesday, September 26, 2018, at 6:00 pm in Fort Wayne and is believed to be in extreme danger.
The suspect is 27-year-old Ikeca Betzner.
Betzner is described as a biracial female, standing 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 133 lbs. She has brown curly hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a blue jean jacket with gray sleeves and faded blue yoga pants.
Betzner is suspected to be in a silver 2013 Hyundai Elantra with Indiana Autism Awareness plate DD6937.
If you have any information on this incident, contact the Allen County Sheriff’s Department at 260-449-3000 or 911.
- Fort Wayne Amber Alert canceled
- Amber Alert issued after car stolen
- UPDATE: 9-year-old boy missing from South Bend found, Amber Alert canceled
- UPDATE: Police cancel Amber Alert after missing Michigan children found safe, suspect in custody
- Police issue important message after false Amber Alert
- Illinois man charged in connection to false Amber Alert
- Silver Alert cancelled for Miami County woman
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Linton man
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Mishawaka man
- Silver Alert canceled for Hammond, Indiana man