TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A grocery chain with a Terre Haute location has issued a recall.
On Tuesday, ALDI recalled a portion of the apples they sell in their stores.
The recalled apples were sold in stores in Indiana, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, South Carolina, and North Carolina.
According to ALDI's website, the apples were placed on store shelves started on December 13th.
They say the recall is due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination.
List of apples recalled:
- Fuji Apples, 3 lb. bag, UPC code: 033383087139
- Gala Apples, 3 lb. bag, UPC code: 033383086897
- Golden Apples, 3 lb. bag, UPC code: 033383081175
- Honeycrisp Apples, 2 lb. bag, UPC code: 079954000015
- Honeycrisp Apples, unpackaged, PLU sticker: 3283
If you purchased any of these apples, you can return them to the store for a full refund.
To learn more from ALDI, click here.