MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - Local families took a step back in time on Thursday with a former president.
President Abe Lincoln and his wife visited the Marshall, Illinois Public Library.
Max and Donna Daniels played the parts for the night. They talked to the crowd about the Civil War, the President's career and the Lincoln family.
There was also a chance for families to ask the Lincoln’s questions.
- A night with Mr. and Mrs. Lincoln at the Marshall Public Library
- Mrs. Trump skipping G7, North Korea summits
- Marshall Public Library offering tax help by appointment
- RHIT community mourns the loss of "Mr. Rose-Hulman"
- Marshall library renovation on the horizon
- Marshall library set to undergo renovations
- Vigo County public library hosts literacy fair
- Vigo County Public Library wins big award
- THPD looking for information on Oct. 6 robbery at Mr. M's Liquor
- New Mr. West Vigo wins with his version of "I Will Survive"