TERRE HAUTE Ind. (WTHI)- A new business in Terre Haute has big plans for the community. Van-Go is a new ice cream shop in town, but it has more to offer than just a cold treat.
It also has sandwhiches and soups for customers to enjoy.
Devin Henry, Van-Go's owner said he wanted to give the community a place to hang out, so they always have something to do.
Henry said they want kids, parents and even teachers to be able to come over after school to do homework or hang out.
He said there are future plans in the works.
Henry said eventually, they want to expand to have a second deck oustide where they can show movies or have concerts.
Van-Go is located at 2405 Poplar Street.
- A new ice cream shop has more to offer than a cold treat
- Frozen treat in freezing temperatures; DQ gives away free ice cream to celebrate spring
- Celebrate the first day of spring with free ice cream
- Fork in the Road: Van-Go Ice Cream and More
- Local donut shop to offer sweet treats for Down Syndrome Day
- Treat yourself on Miracle Treat Day
- Terre Haute man accused of trashing the inside of a gas station...over stolen ice cream
- 46 ice cream trucks are being seized in a New York City crackdown
- Another person was caught on camera licking ice cream in a store, police say
- Treating the winter blues