TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new yoga studio in Terre Haute is offering students a chance to take flight.
News 10 stopped by Studio Altitude Yoga. It's on Poplar Street in Terre Haute.
The new studio specializes in yoga trapeze. This form of yoga focuses on upper body strength development. It also touches on grip and core strength.
We spoke with the studio's owner.
She says yoga trapeze may be perfect for people who find yoga difficult.
"I personally struggled with the mat. I found that I couldn't get into certain positions and it was frustrating. With the trapeze yoga I can get into those positions a little bit easier or work on moves that can help me get there. It's been really, really invigorating.">
Learn more here.
- A new Terre Haute yoga studio will help you take flight
- New program, similar to yoga, offered in Terre Haute
- Launch Terre Haute utilizing grant money to create podcast studio
- Terre Haute training studio working to get you on your feet during stay at home order
- Beer yoga clears mind, fills glass
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute
- Community honors Terre Haute firefighters
- Terre Haute hosts swim meet