TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One local hospice started off the holiday season in a bright and colorful way.
VNA and Hospice of the Wabash Valley held its annual Hospice Holiday Celebration.
Organizers used the event to present the Chapman S. Root award.
This year's winner is Cindy Hux Martin.
The award is presented to people have changed in the Wabash Valley.
This is the 28th year for the event.
- A local hospice kicks off the holiday season
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley held Annual Holiday Celebration
- Holiday season kicks off with Christmas in Paris
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Local organization starts planning for the holiday season
- 31-year tradition continues with Hospice fundraiser
- Source: Aretha Franklin is in hospice care
- Help feed the hungry this holiday season
- Local actors ready to kick off new season at Community Theatre
- Griffin Bike Park kicks off bike season with several races