VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County couple returned to court on Wednesday on multiple sex crime charges.
Barbara and David Day face sexual misconduct with a minor, vicarious sexual gratification, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia charges.
Barbara also faces a charge of incest.
During Wednesday's hearing, both suspects entered a plea of not guilty and requested public defenders.
They are set to return to court next week.
Bond is set for $50,0000 each.
- Couple charged with child sex crimes, and incest enter not guilty plea, request public defenders
- Vigo County woman faces a charge of incest as pair arrested on child sex crimes
- Former youth basketball coach enters a guilty plea on four of 55 sex crime charges
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Daviess County man charged with child molestation, rape, and incest
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Former Greene County coach faces charges for child sex crimes, sexual battery, public indecency
- Paris woman arrested on child sex crime charges