INDIANA (WTHI) - A non-profit group has donated 90 defibrillators to Indiana State Police; a tool Troopers can use to save a life.
Last week, the group Bolt for the Heart gifted the devices. They'll help people suffering from cardiac arrest.
Since 2014, the group has donated 305 AED’s statewide.
State Troopers will keep the devices in their patrol cars.
Troopers will also place stickers on their patrol car windows showing who's equipped with the portable machines.
- 90 AED's donated to Indiana State Police
- Indiana State Police receives big life-saving donation
- Indiana State Police on Diesel Fest
- Goodwill in Terre Haute celebrates 90 years
- 90 former national security officials praise whistleblower
- 15-year-old detained after pursuit with Indiana State Police
- Indiana State Police join 4-state human trafficking campaign
- Indiana State Police hold memorial ceremony at Putmanville post
- Indiana State Police use new DNA software for crimes
- Indiana State Police receive new breathalyzers for Labor Day weekend