TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews have been hard at work on 7th Street in Terre Haute.
There's about three weeks worth of work still left to do.
This phase of the project runs between Voorhees and Wheeler.
On Friday, we caught up with Brad Utz.
He is helping to oversee the project.
He said he hopes people stay patient as the end result will be well worth the wait.
"You can't build these jobs without causing some inconvenience to people...but we try to get the jobs done as quick as we can," Utz said.
- 7th Street project weeks away from wrapping up
- South 7th Street reopens after construction project
- 1st Street road project almost wrapped up
- Second phase of 7th Street project set to begin soon
- Gas lines on 7th Street delay construction project
- 7th Street in Terre Haute should reopen this week
- Next phase of 7th Street construction starts
- Miracle on 7th Street preparations underway
- Major bridge project set to wrap this week
- Tree arrives at Terre Haute's Miracle on 7th Street