TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Saturday was the 73rd anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz concentration camps.
Eva Kor is a survivor of the Holocaust. She was only nine years old at the time.
Each year, Kor holds a special candle lighting ceremony at the CANDLES museum in Terre Haute for those who did not make it through the camps.
Kor hopes to shed light on the tragedy, all while sharing her own memories.
- 73 years free, Eva Kor celebrates liberation day
- Documentary on Eva Kor to premier at Indiana State University
- Eva Kor walks blue carpet for documentary world premiere
- Eva Kor announced as 2019 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Pacesetter
- Documentary featuring Eva Kor debuts in April, here's how you can go
- Peace, humanity, and forgiveness: Eva Kor's message to hit the silver screen
- Terre Haute's Eva Kor to serve as pacesetter for 500 Mini-Marathon
- Eva Kor talks about hope, understanding, and forgiveness at Rose-Hulman
- Holocaust survivor Kor receiving DePauw University honor
- Celebrate the first day of spring with free ice cream