TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Saturday was the 73rd anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz concentration camps.
Eva Kor is a survivor of the Holocaust. She was only nine years old at the time.
Each year, Kor holds a special candle lighting ceremony at the CANDLES museum in Terre Haute for those who did not make it through the camps.
Kor hopes to shed light on the tragedy, all while sharing her own memories.
- 73 years free, Eva Kor celebrates liberation day
- CANDLES Museum offers free admission in honor of Eva Kor
- Memorial services set for Eva Kor
- Eva Kor documentary now available for streaming
- Hoosiers to remember holocaust survivor on "Eva Kor Education Day"
- Gov. Holcomb declares ‘Eva Education Day’ in honor of Eva Kor
- Documentary on Eva Kor to premier at Indiana State University
- Eva Kor walks blue carpet for documentary world premiere
- Eva Kor announced as 2019 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Pacesetter
- Holocaust survivor Eva Kor has passed away at 85-years-old