LOOGOOTEE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police say federal authorities are being contacted in a child pornography case involving a 71-year-old man.
Loogootee Police arrested Timothy Guy, 71, of Loogootee, early Saturday morning.
Police said it stemmed from a complaint at a Wendy's Restaurant on Friday. Officials said the complaint accused Guy of watching what appeared to be child pornography inside the restaurant.
During the investigation, police said they searched Guy's computer and external hard drive. Police said they found several images of naked girls, ranging from ages 5-6 to 13-14 years old, during the search.
Police were able to get a search warrant for Guy's home on Saturday morning. There, police said they found multiple media storage devices, two cameras, two tablet computers and an external hard drive.
Guy was arrested and taken to the Martin County Jail, where he faces charges of Possession of Child Pornography, a Level 5 Felony.
- 71-year-old man arrested, accused of watching child pornography inside fast food restaurant
- Princeton man arrested on child pornography charges
- Local museum home to 71-year-old locomotive
- Terre Haute man facing child pornography charges will be behind bars until a trial date
- FBI raids Terre Haute home, found child pornography and child-sized mannequins
- Fast food places becoming more unhealthy
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Vincennes man arrested in connection to armed robbery at restaurant
- New airport restaurant restaurant ready for takeoff
- Former fast food location in Marshall has new owner