WASHINGTON, Ind. (WTHI) - Several local agencies worked together to put out a fire in a commercial building Friday night.
It happened in Washington, Indiana.
Sixty firefighters responded to the structure fire.
The Washington Township Fire department shared several images of the fire on Facebook.
The fire happened in a large metal building.
In total, six different fire crews showed up to help.
No one was hurt in the blaze and the cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- 60 firefighters work to put out blaze
- Biggest blaze in California history challenges firefighters
- NYC firefighter dies battling blaze on Harlem movie set
- Terre Haute Firefighter suffers frostbite during early morning blaze
- Firefighter was dad to 3 of 5 kids killed in day care blaze
- Fire crews battle blaze at Vincennes business
- Vigo County K-9 Blaze receives recertification
- Locals work towards becoming new volunteer firefighters
- Shawnee Theatre celebrates 60 years
- GOP lawmakers put medical skills to work after train crash