TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Six juveniles have been arrested in connection to multiple criminal mischief reports from December on the east side of Terre Haute.
Terre Haute Police report there were 12 reports made in the month of December stating homes and vehicles were being damaged by pain balls and marbles.
Home surveillance videos allowed detectives to locate a suspect vehicle.
From this investigation six male juveniles were arrested and face charges for criminal mischief in Vigo County Juvenile Court.
Right now police do not have a total for the damage caused, but it is believed the estimate could be more than $8,000.
- 6 juveniles facing charges for paintball damage on east side of Terre Haute in month of December
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens on Terre Haute's east side
- Police investigating series of crimes on Terre Haute's east side
- Nearly 2,000 customers without power on Terre Haute's east side
- Crews battle house fire on Terre Haute's east side
- New business plans to call Terre Haute's east side home
- New grocery store opens on Terre Haute's east side
- New Starbucks on the way to Terre Haute's east side
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute receives nearly $1 million grant to fix drainage issues on east side