Hurricane Laura's eyewall pushing inland bringing life-threatening conditions. CNN meteorologist Pedram Javaheri has the latest.
Posted: Aug 27, 2020 6:43 AM
- Hurricane Laura makes landfall in the US
- Hurricane Laura nears major hurricane strength hours before landfall
- Hurricane Michael makes landfall in Florida Panhandle with 155-mph winds
- Tropical Storm Cristobal will make landfall Sunday
- Hurricane Florence makes landfall in North Carolina, with plenty of destruction and suffering ahead
- Tropical Storm Fay makes landfall in New Jersey
- Remnants of Hurricane Laura to move into the Wabash Valley
- Flooding a concern as Tropical Storm Beta makes landfall in Texas
- Hurricane Laura causing havoc on Gulf Coast, why it could be considered dangerous
- The Gulf Coast will likely get walloped by 2 hurricanes this week as Marco and Laura intensify
Scroll for more content...