A lawyer for the Ukraine whistleblower, whose complaint document triggered the House impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump, has sent a letter to the White House warning the President to "cease and desist" attacking his client.
Read the letter here: cnn.com/2019/11/07/politics/read-whistleblower-lawyer-letter-to-trump/index.html
- READ: Whistleblower lawyer's letter to White House
- READ: James Mattis' resignation letter
- Whistleblower: White House tried to ‘lock down’ call details
- House committee to question acting intelligence chief about whistleblower complaint
- 90 former national security officials praise whistleblower
- Read Prince Harry's full speech after royal split
- Trump rants while 'all alone' in White House on Christmas Eve
- Former acting FBI director: Rosenstein 'offered to wear a wire into the White House'
- Vigo County Teacher's Association presented a letter on superintendent process to the school board, you can read it here
- READ: The full Mueller report