It's not even Thanksgiving, and Dunkin' is already bringing the pumpkin spice season to a close.
The coffee and doughnut chain announced Friday on Twitter that their peppermint mocha will be returning for the season on November 6, after nixing the limited-time drink last year.
The drink signals the arrival of the chain's winter holiday line up.
Starbucks, though, seems to be hanging on to pumpkin spice season a little longer.
The company has not made any official announcements regarding their winter flavors -- including their own seasonal peppermint mocha. But they did post a tweet on Saturday hinting at an impending announcement.
Last year, Starbucks brought the drinks back on November 2.
For customers not quite ready to part with pumpkin spice, no worries. Both Dunkin' and Starbucks still tend to carry their pumpkin flavors until supplies run out.
- Dunkin's peppermint mocha launches the beginning of the holiday season
- Just Dunkin’: Dunkin’ Donuts to change its name
- Cicada Season Begins
- Help feed the hungry this holiday season
- Vatican launches $110 'click to pray' wearable rosary
- Transgender ex-cashier sues Dunkin' Donuts, saying managers let coworkers and patrons harass her, then fired her
- Police say lock up and be cautious this holiday season
- Holiday season kicks off with Christmas in Paris
- Increase in car thefts expected during holiday season
- A local hospice kicks off the holiday season