TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A warehouse on Terre Haute's northside continues to burn.
The warehouse is located at 1702 Maple Avenue. That's the site of the Old Fibre Box Plant.
According to Arson Investigator Norm Loudermilk, two teenagers set the building on fire around 7:30 Sunday night.
Since then, firefighters have been battling several hotspots and rekindles.
"Fires like this are difficult to extinguish due to the layers of building materials that are burning and our ability to reach those fires," Loudermilk said.
Those two juveniles have been since arrested.
Fire officials are urging the public to avoid the area due to the instability of the structure.
This is the second time the warehouse has been set on fire this year.
If you have any information on the first fire, contact the Terre Haute Fire Department that number is (812) 244-2803.
- Hotspots continue to burn inside Terre Haute warehouse
- Fire consumes Terre Haute warehouse
- Construction continues in Terre Haute
- Investigators use cadaver dog to search Terre Haute warehouse fire site after reports of a homeless person living inside
- Terre Haute leaf pickup continues this week
- Ballot dispute continues in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Coca-Cola warehouse to move, around 15 will be out of a job
- Launch Terre Haute continues series to help inspire creativity
- Restoration continues on historic 80-year-old Terre Haute sign
- Passion in the Park presentation continues in Terre Haute