Last year, thousands of shoppers stood in long lines outside stores to get their hands on a new furry friend. This prompted some stores to stop accepting customers due to safety concerns.
This year, shoppers will need to need to sign up on the company's website for a chance to get a limited ticket. If you are one of the 200,000 lucky shoppers, you'll be able to cash in your ticket and pay your age on select days from June 24-28.
This program was so successful last year, one parent told CNN she stood in line for over seven hours to get new stuffed animals for her daughters, ages 1 and 3.
If you want a chance to win, you'd better hurry, because you only have until June 16. Winners will be notified by June 21, according to the website. Among those who sign up for tickets, ten will be chosen to win a Build-A-Bear birthday party experience.
- The Build-A-Bear pay your age promotion is back -- with a plan to manage the crowds
- Atheists promote ‘faithless’ in Indiana public building
- IN AG hosts drug take back events
- Weekend Diversity Walk promotes inclusion
- Activists plan rally to call for Indiana AG's resignation
- Good Friday brings crowds to St. Ben's
- Indiana House panel backs bill raising smoking age to 21
- Local businesses promote TerreHaute.com with new decals
- Monks promote compassion through traditional art
- First back pay checks sent out to 900 Illinois workers